Pages

I love it all: embroidery, canvaswork, quilting, crochet. So much to do, so little time.





Sunday, January 15, 2017

The 2017 List - Part 13

I've finally reached the end of the road
with my 2017 to-do list.
Here are the last two.

It's hard to see in the photo, but the bottom tree is done in hardanger stitches.  This is an old design, from the 1990's, and I may have a hard time finding the two gold tree charms that you see in the bottom third of the piece.  I can always stitch a couple of trees in, though.

The name of this piece is Funky Bird.  

Obviously, both projects are kitted up and ready to go, but I can really only handle four to five active WIPs at once.  The ones I'm working on right now are the Prairie Schooler Alphabet (G is proving to be quite fiddly), Spring Logs (needlepoint), Wandering Star (blackwork) and my small quilted wall hanging.  The quilt should be my next finish.  Something on this extensive list should hop in to replace it, but I do have a lot of cute valentine designs in my stash, and February is just around the corner...

That's it for a little while.
Hope you had a great weekend,
and thanks for stopping by
and staying with me while I
meandered through this crazy list.

5 comments:

Julie said...

Beautiful colours for the Hillside Samplings

Linda said...

More lovely projects. Looking forward to weeing you working on them.

Linda

Bea said...

Great patterns for the end of your list, but very different.

Tiffstitch said...

Great choices and I think I've seen Funky Bird finished somewhere in the last year or so. It's a neat stitch. Your plans sound very feasible and it's been nice to see all your plans laid out. I don't think I've made it through every post yet!

Carol said...

I admire you for all of the planning and kitting up it took to prepare for your stitching year, Pat! You have so many lovely things--and such variety which is one of the reasons I always enjoy visiting your blog :)

I look forward to seeing the four or five you've chosen grow throughout the year. Enjoy your week!