Pages

I love it all: embroidery, canvaswork, quilting, crochet. So much to do, so little time.





Monday, January 19, 2015

Good-bye, Friend

Two days ago the members of our
local stitching community lost
one of our own, Karen U.

She was a founding member of
our local EGA Chapter
and a very, very talented lady.

One of the things that she did was operate
a little cross-stitch finishing business.
I and many other stitchers
were the happy recipients of her expertise.

Here are the wonderful things
that she finished for me...




We'll always remember you, Karen

13 comments:

Laura said...

I am so sorry for your loss. Our cross stitch friends are so close in our hearts, minds and daily life. You have my sympathy.

Cathy said...

I'm so sorry to hear this. May she rest in peace.
Cathy
CraftyCat

cucki said...

I am so sorry to hear this sad news..
May she rest in peace .

Linda said...

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Her memory will live on in the beautiful finishes she did for you.

Linda

Moonsilk Stitches said...

What a lovely tribute to Karen.

Claudette497 said...

I'm so sorry for your loss.

Deb said...

Your friend did lovely work! She will always be in your heart.

Julie said...

I'm saddenend to read your community has lost a much loved friend.
Beautiful finishes she created for you, a lovely way to remember her.

Carol said...

Such beautiful finishes from a beautiful friend--I'm so sorry for your loss...

Kate said...

I'm so sorry for the loss of your friend.

Barbi said...

So sad about the loss of your friend. Stitchers are wonderful people, I have yet to meet one that I didn't like, so I feel for your loss :(

Catherine said...

So sorry for your loss. Such beautiful finishes she did for you.

Sally said...

So sorry to hear about your friend. The finishes she did for you are beautiful.