Pages

I love it all: embroidery, canvaswork, quilting, crochet. So much to do, so little time.





Tuesday, January 3, 2017

The 2017 List - Part 1

Hey Blog Buddies,

January is the time that we stitchers start talking about our plans and goals for the upcoming year.  I was going to do just one post and show everything that I have planned, but I probably couldn't do it in 10,000 words or less!  So, in a departure from what I've been doing lately (one post a month), I've decided to showcase one project from my list per day to keep the size of the posts manageable.

Let's start with the WIPs that followed me here from 2016. Sadly, not all of them did. 

First and foremost is The Prairie Schooler Alphabet.  I think if I were forced to choose just one piece to stitch this year (perish the thought!), it would be this one.  I'm having a lot of fun with it.

I never really showed close-ups of the last two letters as they were finished, so here is E...  

And here is F...


And finally, here is my start on G...

I am hoping to be able to stitch the next three leaflets this year, which would put me through the letter O.  We'll see what happens.

That's it for today.  Thanks for visiting and thanks, too, for all your wonderful comments.  See you tomorrow!

7 comments:

Beth in IL said...

Your piece looks lovely. Look forward to your progress.

Robin in Virginia said...

Your E and F look great. Good start on G! Looking forward to seeing your progress on this piece!

Linda said...

Congrats on the great finishes. I have these charts and need to do them someday.

Linda

sheryl said...

E and F came out just beautiful - I am looking forward to your progress as I have just started this series. They really are alot of fun to stitch and will look great all together one day!

Julie said...

Two wonderful blocks you have finished, so lovely. I'm going to enjoy watching this one grow.

Bea said...

E and F look great. Will be looking for the next letters.

Carol said...

Love these!! I think "E" is one of my favorite blocks in this series. What fabric are you using for the PS Alphabet, Pat?