Pages

I love it all: embroidery, canvaswork, quilting, crochet. So much to do, so little time.





Saturday, January 14, 2017

The 2017 List - Part 12

Today I have an almost-start to show you.

This is Blackwork Journey's Wandering Star design.
It was named after a song from the 1970 movie
"Paint Your Wagon."
I had ordered this design 
about a week ago, and I've spent
the time since wondering why I didn't receive it.
Then it dawned on me:
my Paypal account is under a different 
email address that I don't check too often.
It's sad when you get old and the mind goes...


I got the fabric cut and colors chosen.
They are not the recommended colors,
and my computer screen is making the
burnt orange a lot redder than it is IRL.
But I just didn't have the time to start it.
Tomorrow it will see its first stitches.

That's it for today.
Thanks for visiting!
See you tomorrow.

3 comments:

Julie said...

Blackwork always looks so delicate and delightful, i'm going to enjoy watching this one grow.

Linda said...

Great design. I loved Paint Your Wagon. I haven't thought of that movie in years. Thanks for the memory.

Linda

Bea said...

Wonderful blackwork design - great floss choices. Looking forward to seeing you stitch on this.